Name: Elysia Shadowleaf
Race: Wood Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Strength: 10 (+0)
- Dexterity: 16 (+3)
- Constitution: 12 (+1)
- Intelligence: 14 (+2)
- Wisdom: 13 (+1)
- Charisma: 10 (+0)
- Acrobatics (+5)
- Stealth (+7)
- Perception (+4)
- Sleight of Hand (+5)
- Investigation (+4)
- Insight (+4)
- Proficiencies: Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Disguise Kit, Thieves’ Tools
- Equipment: A small knife, a map of the city, a pet mouse, a token to remember your parents by, a set of common clothes, a belt pouch containing 10 gp.
- Sneak Attack: Can deal extra damage with a finesse or ranged weapon attack once per turn if an ally is within 5 feet of the target.
- Cunning Action: Can take a bonus action to Dash, Disengage, or Hide.
- Thieves’ Cant: Can understand secret languages used among thieves.
Backstory: Elysia Shadowleaf grew up as an orphaned wood elf in the bustling city of Eldoria. She navigated the streets using her natural agility and honed her skills of stealth and thievery to survive. Despite her difficult upbringing, Elysia has a kind heart and a strong sense of justice.
One day, Elysia stumbled upon a clandestine meeting between corrupt officials. Determined to expose their wrongdoing, she decided to use her skills as a rogue to infiltrate their ranks and bring them to justice. Elysia operates in the shadows, stealing from the rich and powerful to aid the oppressed and downtrodden.
Armed with her quick wit, keen senses, and nimble fingers, Elysia Shadowleaf roams the city, always watching, always ready to strike at the heart of injustice and corruption.