- Level: Cantrip
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S
- Range(area): 10 ft
- Attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Utility
- School: Transmutation
- Duration: Up to 1 Hour
This spell is a minor magical trick which novice the spell casters which often use for practice. Here you have to create one of the following magical effects within the particular range.
- You have to create an instantaneous and harmless sensory effect like the shower of sparks, faint musical notes or an odd odor, a puff of wind.
- You can make either instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, torch, or it might be a small campfire.
- Instantaneously you can clean or soil an object which is no larger than 1 cubic foot
- For about one hour you can chill, warm, or flavour up to which is 1 cubic foot of nonliving material
- Here you can make a colour, a small mark or a symbol will appear on an object or a surface for about 1 hour.
- You have to create either a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image which can fit in your hand and that will last until the end of next turn.
If you cast Prestidigitation d&d spell for multiple times then you can have up to three of their non-instantaneous effects which can active at a time and also you can dismiss them like an action.
Attributes Of Prestidigitation DnD
Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard
Up to 1 hour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q: Can 5e Prestidigitation Create Light?
First of all, this Prestidigitation 5e have set all the uses, also none of those are either the illusions or the globes of darkness. Mostly, they are the abilities to clean, soil, flavor, or levitate up to the one pound of material. So, you no need to be worried about the any others. Why because they are the invalid uses of the spell and the fire thing is the bit iffy.
Q: Can D&D Prestidigitation Create Water?
No, it can not! it just alter the temperature or the flavor. You do chill, arm or flavor up to the 1 cubic foot of the nonliving material for an hour. Of course, it does not alter the properties of the sea water and it is merely flavoring it for that specific reason you unable to taste the salt’s which actually there.
If you would like to give us feedback regarding to this post then please use the below comment section, we will feel happy with your feedback whether it would be a drawback to us or it would be the benifited aspect to us. But before leaving this site check the best performance spell i.e, poison spray 5e
If you still need any other spells info then ask us through the comment section.