- Level: 3
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S
- Range(area): Touch
- Attack(save): WIS save
- Damage(effect): Debuff
- School: Necromancy
- Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Do not miss out the attributes of animal messenger 5e spell too.
Bestow Curse 5e
The creature what you have to touch in this spell is must be either succeeded on a wisdom saving throw or it may become cursed for the particular duration of the spell. From the following options, you have to choose one nature of the curse whenever you cast this spell.
- Whenever while it was cursed you have to choose one ability score then the target has the disadvantage on ability checks and saving throws which are made with that particular ability score.
- Whenever it was cursed the target will have disadvantage on attack rolls which highly against you.
- While cursed, At the start of each of its turns the target must make a Wisdom saving throw but whenever it fails it will waste its action which will turn doing nothing.
- But whenever the target was cursed your attack and spell will deal an extra 1d8 necrotic damage to your target.
A remove curse 5e spell will end this effect. Here you can choose an alternative curse effect which is found at the GM’s option but that curse should not be powerful than the above-described aspects. On any curse’s effect, the GM has the final say.
At Higher Levels:
The duration will be concentrating up to 10 minutes whenever you cast Bestow Curse 5e spell by using the spell slot of 4th or above 4th level. When using the spell slot of 5th level or higher then the duration will become 8 hours. When you use the spell slot of 7th level or more than 7th level then the duration will become 24 hours. When you use the spell slot of 9th level the spell will last until it will be dispelled. But whenever you using the spell slot of 5th level or more than 5th level then it grants a duration which has no requirements for the concentration.