1st Level Evocation (Ritual)
Casting Time: 1 Hour
Components: V, S, M (25 Gp worth of Powdered Silver that the spell consumes)
You do perform a special religious ceremony which has been infused with the magic. Whenever you cast this Ceremony spell and also chose one of the following rites, the target of which must be within 10 feet of you which is through out the casting.
1. Atonement : You can touch one willing creature whose alignment have been changed and also you can make a DC 20 wisdom (Insight) check. You do restore the target up to its original alignment and this happens on a successful check.
2. Bless Water : You can touch one of the vial of water and also cause it to become the holy water.
3. Coming Of Age: You can touch one of the humanoids those who are the young adult. For the next 24 hours, whenever the specific target make an ability check and it can actually, roll a d4 and also add the number which is rolled to the ability check. A creature can be benefited from this rite only once.
4. Dedication: You do touch one humanoid those who wishes to be dedicated to your god’s service. Of course for the next hours, whenever the target makes a saving throw, then it can roll a d4 and also add the number rolled to the save. A creature can be benefited from this rite for once only.
5. Funeral Rite: You do touch one corpse and then for the next upcoming 7 days, the target can not be became undead by any of the means short of a wish spell.
6. Wedding: You can touch the adult humanoids which are willing to be bonded together in the marriage. For the next 7 days, each and every target will gain a +2 bonus to AC while they are within the 30 feet of each other. Again a creature can be benefited from this rite whenever only if it widowed.