Casting Time: 10 minutes
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S, M (a thin sheet of lead, a piece of opaque glass, a wad of cotton or cloth, and powdered chrysolite)
Duration: 24 hours
You make an area within a range magically secure. Actually, the area is a cube which can be nearly as small as 5 feet to as large as 100 feet on an each side. Actually, the spell lasts for the specific duration or else until you use an action to dismiss it.
Whenever you cast the spell, you can decide what sort of security the spell provides and choosing any or all of the properties which we have mentioned below.
- Sound can not pass through the barrier at the corner of the warded area.
- The barrier of the warded area will be appear dark and also foggy, preventing vision (including the darkvision) through it.
- Sensors created by the divination spells can not be appear inside the protected area or else pass through the barrier at its perimeter.
- Creatures in an area can not be targeted by the divination spells.
- None of can teleport into or out of the warded area.
- The planar travel is blocked within the warded area.
Actually, casting this spell on the exact spot everyday for one year makes this effect permanent.
Here is one of our latest blog posts on feeblemind 5e spell.
At Higher Levels: Whenever you cast this spell by using the spell slot of the 5th level or more than the 5th level, You can easily increase the size of the cube by the 100 feet for the each slot above the 4th level. Thus you could protect a cube which can be up to 200 feet on one side by using the spell slot of the 5th level.