2nd level evocation
Casting Time: 1 action
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
A strong wind (which is nearly 20 miles per hour) will blow around you with in a 10-foot radius and also moves with you and the remaining will be centered on you. For the spell’s duration the wind will be lasting.
The wind have the following effects and you can check them from the below lines.
- In its specific area, it will deafen you and other creatures too.
- In its area it extinguishes the unprotected flames which are either torch-sized or smaller.
- All the creatures other than you will feel like this area was so difficult terrain for them.
- If the attack rolls pass in or pass out of the wind then these attack rolls of the ranged weapon attacks will have the disadvantage.
- Actually, it will hedges out the vapor, gas and also the fog which can be dispersed by the strong wind.