The Loxodons tower is above most of other humanoids, simply by standing over 7 feet tall. They are having some normal organs such as heads- trunks, tusks, ears, and faces-of elephants, and hulking bipedal bodies which mostly covered by thick, leathery skin. Of course each of their hands has four thick digits and even their feets are the flat-bottomed, oval-shaped feet of elephants. In that way of an elephant and also the loxodon’s trunk is a more helpful appendage. But in an addition to this providing the keen sense of smell, usually, this trunk could be used to lift and also carry even heavy objects. So, the trunk could be used to carry both food and also the liquid to the mouth and it can even act as a snorkel.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Constitution score increases by 2, and your Wisdom score increases by 1.
- Age: Loxodon physically mature at the same rate as humans, but they live about 450 years.
- Alignment: Most loxodons are lawful, believing in the value of a peaceful, ordered life. They also tend toward good.
- Size: Loxodons stand between 7 and 8 feet tall. Their massive bodies weigh between 300 and 400 pounds. Your size is Medium.
- Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
- Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Loxodon Serenity: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
- Natural Armor: As per this natural armor feature you have a thick and leathery skin. Whenever you are not wearing the armor then your AC is 12 +your Constitution modifier. In that way you can easily use your natural armor to determine your AC suppose the Armor you wear would have been leaved you with a lower AC. Actually, the shield’s benefits could apply as normal while you use your natural armor.
- Trunk: Your trunk acts like a weapon for you, with this trunk you can grasp things and also you can use it as the snorkel. It almost has the reach of 5 feet and it kind of life a number of the pounds which are equal to five times of your Strength score. So you can use it to do the following simple tasks such as: lift, drop, hold, push, or pull an object or a creature; You can just open or close a door or the container; grapple someone; or make an unarmed strike. However your DM might have been allow some other simple tasks get to be added for that specific list of options. So your trunk can not be wield weapons or the shields or even do anything else which requires the manual precision, like using of tools or magic items or performing the somatic components of a spell.
- Keen Smell: Here you must be thankful to your sensitive trunk, because of this you have an advantage on the wisdom (perception), wisdom (survival) and also the Intelligence (Investigation) which can checks that involve smell.
- Languages: Here the languages you know are Common and Loxodon, these languages are speakable, readable and writable to you.