- Casting time: 10 Minutes
- Components: V, S, M*
- Range(area): 120 ft
- Attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Control
- School: Abjuration
- Duration: 24 Hours
Private Sanctum 5e
You must make an area which should be in a range of magically secured. The shape of the area is should like be a cube and its measurements from as small as 5 feet to as large as 100 feet on each side. The spell will last until the duration over or you have to use an action to dismiss it.
From the below properties you can choose any one of them or all of them and those can be chosen when you cast the spell then you have to decide what kind sort of security the Private Sanctum 5e spell provides. The properties are as below.
- At the edge of the warded area, the sound cannot be passed through the barrier
- If you want to see the barrier of the warded area visible as dark and foggy and preventing vision by it. It includes dark vision also.
- The sensors which are created by the divination spells are cannot be appeared inside of the protected area or pass by the barrier of its perimeter
- The divination spells cannot be targeted to the creatures in the area
- There is something can neither be teleport into nor out of the warded area
- The planar travel has blocked within the warded area.
If you want to make this effect permanent then you need to cast this spell on the specific spot every day for a year.
At Higher Levels:
If you want to increase the size of the cube by 100 feet then you need to cast this spell by using a spell slot of 5th level or more than of it. Sometimes the cube can be a 200 ft for one side when it uses the spell slot of the 5th level.