did you ever play with divine word 5e spell and experienced its features? its ok, we are going to discuss on this spell and you can even check our post on major image 5e too. Okay! let’s start our tutorial on this dnd spell which we are calling divine word.
- Level: 7 (evocation)
- Casting time: 1 Bonus Action
- Components: V
- Range(area): 30 ft
- Attack(save): CHA save
- Damage(effect): Deafened
- School: Evocation
- Duration: Instantaneous
Divine Word 5e
A dawn of creation which you shaped the world and you utter a divine word also imbued with the power. You can see within a range from them you have to choose any creature. The creature must have the charisma saving throw then only the creature can hear you. Here your creature has a damage on a failed save that the creature suffers an effect by based on its current hit points. The proforma is as follows.
- 20 hit points or fewer: Instantly killed
- 30 hit points or fewer: It will become stunned, blinded, deafened for 1 hour
- 40 hit points or fewer: It will be defeated and become blind for 10 minutes
- 50 hit points or fewer: It will be defeated for 1 minute
irrelevant to its current hit points an elemental, fey, a celestial, a fiend which fails its save and it is forced back to its plane of origin and it will not come to your current plane for 24 hours by any that means short of a wish Divine Word 5e spell.